NORTH CAROLINA GENERAL ASSEMBLY
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
March 29, 2016
TO: Members, Joint Legislative Administrative Procedure Oversight Committee
FROM: Sen. Fletcher Hartsell, Co-Chair
Rep. Jonathan C. Jordan, Co-Chair
SUBJECT: Meeting Notice
The Joint Legislative Administrative Procedure Oversight Committee will meet at the following time:
DATE: April 5, 2016
TIME: 9:30 AM
LOCATION: 544 LOB
1. Approval of minutes from the January 5, February 2, and March 1 meetings
2. Report on the progress of the periodic review and expiration of existing rules and the State Board of Education lawsuit from the Chair of the Rules Review Commission
3. Consideration of the legislative proposal recommended by the Subcommittee on North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners v. Federal Trade Commission, including an opportunity for public comment
4. Consideration of the legislative proposal recommended by the Subcommittee on Oversight of Occupational Licensing Boards, including an opportunity for public comment
5. Consideration of a legislative proposal to authorize additional studies by the Committee, including an opportunity public comment
6. Adoption of Committee Report
Parking for non-legislative meeting attendees is available in the visitor parking deck #75 located on Salisbury Street across from the Legislative Office Building. Parking is also available in the parking lot across Jones Street from the State Library/Archives. You can view a map of downtown by visiting http://www.ncleg.net/graphics/downtownmap.pdf.
If you are unable to attend or have any questions concerning this meeting, please contact Gerry Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is where we list announcements and events NOT on our calendar. Other states or unaffiliated entities often ask us to share information and this is the appropriate place to do so.