• Interpreters will practice specific interpreting skills related to medical settings.
• We will analyze challenging medical interpreting situations, and devise strategies for these situations.
• We will practice using updated signs in lieu of obsolete signs, with a focus on signing related to new technological developments.
• Using videos of our work, we will demonstrate our skills regarding interpreting procedures in medical settings.
• We will practice methods for accurately conveying specific information in medical settings, such as doctors’ instructions, appointments, and check-ups.
Register at: https://muschealth.org/patients-visitors/ce/itc/registration Workshops will be presented in ASL. For details on refunds, cancellations, and special accommodations policies, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.