- Scott Davert, DSDHH - Charlotte Regional Center, Deaf-Blind Services Specialist
- Marilyn Trader, Helen Keller National Center, Southeast Regional Representative
Come explore your awareness, thoughts and perceptions associated with working with Deaf-Blind people.
After completing the session, participants will:
• Have basic understanding of the diversity within the Deaf-Blind community.
• Have a clear understanding of SSP/Interpreter roles and responsibilities, and what is expected of them.
• Be able to incorporate human guiding techniques.
• Be able to provide visual information.
• Have access to national and state resources.